The First Presbyterian Church of Harbor Springs reaches out to the greater community by sharing its facilities with those in need of a safe and supportive environment. Among the groups that meet in our church:
- Alanon/Alateen: Mondays at 7:00 p.m.
- Alcoholics Anonymous: Tuesdays at 7:00 and 8:00 p.m.; and Thursdays at 8:00 p.m.
- Alanon: Fridays at 12:00 p.m.
- Caregivers Support Group: second Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m. Open to anyone in the community who is caring for a loved one. Facilitated by Rev. David Behling
- Grief Sharing support group meets every Thursday from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. This is a time for support, sharing and learning as we travel with life’s losses. For more information about this ongoing, confidential, community-based support group, please call Diane at 231-526-1446. No religious affiliation is necessary to participate.
Join Us for Worship
- 10:00 a.m. Sunday
& summer 8:00 a.m.
- Worship for all ages
- Children attend Children's Church after the welcome & children's message
- Nursery care available
- Refreshments in the Gathering Place
- Special accommodations include wheel chair accessibility, large print bulletins/hymnals, and hearing assist
- Communion takes place the first Sunday of the month
First Presbyterian Church
7940 Cemetery Road
Harbor Springs, Michigan 49740
Phone: (231) 526-7332
Fax: (231) 526-7188
This Week's Worship
May 26, 2013
"Living a Life of Significance"
A Salute to the Veterans
Jim Pollard, preaching
Service at 10:00 a.m.